Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Chair Builders

Me and my mom were playing dinosaurs, but then she had something to show me. Now, we are posting a new blog and why my blog looks different is because I changed it because my mom didn't remember the right password. And here is me writing a new blog. And then, we built chairs, like, so I could have friends over, at my table. Well, I kinda think I needed one too because I could only have one friend. And I kinda got into my mom's nail polish and got it everywhere and even on my chair, so, I needed a new one. Now, if you want to come over, you can. But, if you are too big to sit in my chair then you can't sit in it. I'm sorry. Now I have to go. 

2 comments:

  1. I think you need to learn that people come in all shapes and sizes. First you say I can't wear your skinny pants, and now only tiny people can sit in your chairs? What is going on here?

    And why do you always play with nail polish even though you get in big trouble EVERY TIME??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get in trouble everyday. But sometimes. Guess what? We built the chairs. Thanks for the Christmas presents. Guess what Santa got me? He got me a panda bear. And guess what? At Family Dollar, I got some tattoos. I'm wearing one on the back of my leg and one on my shoulder. :)

    ReplyDelete